By submitting any Content to Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, you guarantee that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the Content;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old and grant permission to use, reuse, publish and republish the Content, including any minors therein;
- You permit Sanofi Consumer Healthcare to use, reuse, publish and republish the Content.
You further agree that your Content does not include any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any unapproved third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Sanofi Consumer Healthcare a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
You waive any right to inspect or approve use of your Content. You agree that all right, title and interest in and to the finished product in which your Content may appear, including the copyrights therein, shall vest exclusively in Sanofi Consumer Healthcare. We have no obligation to utilize your Content and you agree that Sanofi Consumer Healthcare does not owe you any compensation, payment, or royalties in connection with your Content.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE
You acknowledge that you bear responsibility for your Content, that your Content is public and not confidential, and that no Licensee will be liable for your Content. Therefore, you hereby agree to release, hold harmless and not assert any claim of any nature whatsoever against anyone relating to the exercise of the permissions granted pursuant to these Terms, including, but not limited to, any claim of copyright infringement, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or any other right, and you waive all claims against Sanofi Consumer Healthcare and Licensees and will indemnify them from any and all claims arising out of your breach or alleged breach of any of the above representations and/or warranties.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Even if we do not seek to enforce our rights under these Terms, these terms will remain effective unless we agree otherwise in writing. No single waiver will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, we agree that such provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible so that the remaining provisions of these Terms remain in force.
CHOICE OF LAW; FORUM SELECTION
All matters or disputes relating to these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States for the District of New Jersey or the courts of the State of New Jersey. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes will become effective immediately upon publication.