ACT® Kids Toothpaste
Protect your kids from cavities for stronger little chompers.
Keep cavities away every time your kids brush with ACT® Kids Toothpaste. The kid-approved flavors encourage them to brush for better oral hygiene.
That’s why kids and parents love ACT® — and why cavities don't.
Easy-to-use flip cap
Helps prevent cavities
Enjoy in Bubblegum Blowout, Groovy Grape, and Wild Watermelon flavors
Where to buy
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children 2 to 6 years of age:
- instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children under 6 years as necessary and use a pea-sized amount until your child is capable of using without supervision.
- children under 2 years of age:
- do not use unless directed by a dentist or doctor
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wild Watermelon:
- contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
Sodium fluoride is a solution that fights cavities for stronger teeth and a brighter smile.
Bubblegum Blowout: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, hydroxyethylcellulose, sucralose, flavor, benzoic acid, sodium saccharin, potassium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium lauryl sulfate, red 33
Groovy Grape: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, hydroxyethylcellulose, flavor, sucralose, benzoic acid, sodium saccharin, potassium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium lauryl sulfate, red 33, blue 1
Wild Watermelon: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, hydroxyethylcellulose, flavor, sucralose, benzoic acid, sodium saccharin, potassium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sodium lauryl sulfate, yellow 5, green 3
Frequently Asked Questions
Gluten is not an ingredient in ACT® Kids Toothpaste. However, this product is not tested for the presence of gluten and is not certified as gluten-free.
No, do not use ACT® Kids Toothpaste after the expiration date. Please check the packaging for the expiration date.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older should brush with ACT® Kids Toothpaste at least twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
From the experts
Valoree Althoff, RDH, MHA
”As a dental hygienist, I recommend and use ACT® products because it remineralizes the enamel to reduce caries, is safe for all dental work, many flavor options, and an amazing dry mouth line that works!”
Travis Watson, DDS
“ACT® is my favorite product to recommend to my patients. It is easy to recommend because it is a product I use myself and I’ve seen it make a difference for my patients. It is an inexpensive product that can have an impact on oral health.”
Valoree Althoff, RDH, MHA
“My pediatric patients love ACT® because ACT® offers rinse and paste flavors that match to establish an oral care regimen at a young age!”
Kayla Gallegos, RDH, MSDH
“I recommend ACT® products to my patients of all ages because they provide a variety of gentle and effective OTC fluoride options for treatment and preventative use.”