NEW ACT® Advanced Care™ Plaque Guard™
Kills bacteria that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath
ACT® Advanced Care Mouthwash
From the makers of ACT®: a trusted leader in mouthwashes for over 30 years. NEW ACT® Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash.
- Kills the bacteria that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath
- Provides 12-hour protection against plaque and gingivitis
- Helps prevent plaque and control gingivitis
- Contains a unique cleansing system for a clean mouth-feel
- Has a great taste to encourage patient compliance
New ACT® Advanced Care™ Plaque Guard™ Mouthwash is available with and without alcohol. Both versions contain 0.07% CPC to help reduce plaque and control gingivitis. Effective plaque and gingivitis reductions have been demonstrated for CPC mouthrinses with and without alcohol.
Dental Plaque and Gingivitis
Plaque bacteria cause gingivitis, the earliest form of periodontal disease. In the absence of good oral hygiene, as dental plaque builds up over a period of days, an inflammatory response to the bacteria occurs, that can result in redness and swelling of the gingivae. Bleeding may also occur. The level of disease varies with the level of oral hygiene and bacterial plaque, and the response to plaque bacteria associated with gingivitis also varies from person to person. Persistent gingivitis is now recognized as a risk factor for irreversible periodontal disease.
- Patients with plaque and gingivitis can benefit from daily rinsing with CPC mouthwash.
- Kills oral bacteria, helping to reduce the level of oral bacteria
- Rinsing helps to reduce plaque and gingivitis
- Mouthwash is a safe and effective adjunct to regular oral hygiene 1
- Recommend NEW ACT® Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash for your patients today!